Saturday 22 September 2012

That's the way we're!

I'm Nuria, but for them Nuridi. I'm fifteen, but in two days, I will be sixteen. I like spaghetti, animals and going skating with friends. Thanks to me we never got bored because I have all the games of the world. 
I'm María, but for them Maridi. I'm also fifteen, and I'm the youngest of us. My eyes are very very big, and I look like a lion due to the hair. When I was six, I started to dance and I'm going to do my level dance exam in November. I always eat bananas in the snack. Our friends like touching my cheeks.
I'm Livia, Lividu for them, and i'm the one of us that is sixteen. I play violin since I was six. I have a nervy dog that always growls them. I don't like chocolate but I love lemon. I know how to imitate animals, and I do very well seagull.




And we also have some characteristics in common. The three of us are originals and we love making new ideas and participating in projects like this. We are very funny and ‘The Werewolves of Millers Hollow’ is one of our favourite games. We are shies with people who we don’t know but with our friends and the family we are crazies and naturals. And one of the things that we like is singing in the middle of the streets while we take a long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment